• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

GEEMAN

By the time they make me look smart and go on that 15-3 run, it might just bring them back to .500

Pretty soon we just say **** it, trade Kyle (if he wants to, and where he wants to go), trade Norm and go swinging for the fences at a new franchise player in the top 3 of the draft. Pascal-FVV-OG-Flynn-TD-Thomas-Boucher. Draft whichever of Suggs or Mobley that falls to us and away we go. Use the cap space to go hunting in the summer (FA to fill holes, or more of an impact body in trade).

Find Pascal an exorcist and we're back next year as a 50-55+ win team.

Finding our next star is our biggest issue

As constructed we will be in the dreaded middle for the foreseeable future .

A Lowry trade is a must before the deadline

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Finding our next star is our biggest issue

As constructed we will be in the dreaded middle for the foreseeable future .

A Lowry trade is a must before the deadline

There's potential star players at the top of this draft. This isn't one of those "Lebron" drafts to tank in. But it looks like a draft with 3, maybe 4 potential all stars at the top of it.

GEEMAN

There's potential star players at the top of this draft. This isn't one of those "Lebron" drafts to tank in. But it looks like a draft with 3, maybe 4 potential all stars at the top of it.
Best top 5 draft in years

Players will need time but I can see some second tier stars emerge in the BEAL / TATUM caliber

zeke

Siakam

First 4gms: 35.3mpg, 16.5pts (47.5ts%), 7.8rb, 3.8ast/3.5to
Last 5gms: 36.3mpg, 23.6pts (59.7ts%), 9.6rb, 6.2ast/1.8to

I think the demon was exercised.

Deckie007

Yeah Siakim has been excellent for a few games now. I'm still pretty optimistic about this season. Having new players in bigger roles then they are used to is a big issue imo. Gonna take a little while for them to figure out how to close games. I believe in Nurse and Lowry to pull them along.

Leafin'

Damn Harden really playing their hand. If we are actually moving Lowry then I hope the Nets get Harden. Sixers would hopefully make a panic move for Lowry where we get an overpay of Maxey, Thybulle and picks.

2-8 right now. Time is ticking on this roster unfortunately.