• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Wayward DP

Rockets look to come away as the big winner in this. Removed a cancer, added Dipo (who is risky, but has started to at least look something resembling the old Dipo) and a bucket of picks/swaps.

I don't see this meeting of the supreme egos in Brooklyn ending well.
lol yeah Brooklyn is gonna be such a mess. such a mess. I predicted this would happen mostly due to Irving in the offseason, but adding Harden to the mix. Good fucking luck there guys. Good fucking luck. I guess the only question is which two of their big three come to blows first...

LeafGm

If I was making a ranking of “most unlikeable teams that I’d like to see win the least”, I think the Nets just jumped up to second place behind Kawhi & the Clippers.

Amazing that the latest superfriends team Lebron’s assembled in a marquee NBA market has slipped all the way to #3.

Wayward DP

you'd have thought the Nets would have learned from their failed Garnett/Pierce experience the risk/reward of sacrificing the future like this...

GEEMAN

Rockets look to come away as the big winner in this. Removed a cancer, added Dipo (who is risky, but has started to at least look something resembling the old Dipo) and a bucket of picks/swaps.

I don't see this meeting of the supreme egos in Brooklyn ending well.
Rockets robbed em blind

They basically control Brooklyn`s entire draft for 7 years with the swaps

Some of those years will high picks

Its title or bust for the Nets and dickwad Kyme and the fat bastard

Wayward DP

yeah but Kyrie is loco. and Durant hasn't proven that he is not, in fact, also busted.

Harden, sure. Garnett and Pierce at least were winners though. Harden... not so much.

Deckie007

Garnett : 37
Pierce: 36

--

Harden: 31
Durant: 32

It's not the same. Kyrie is loco sure, but Durant is putting up 30 ppg this season and Harden has averaged more than that over the past few years. Like c'mon.