• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Would we want Tristan Thompson? His contract expires end of season. Instead of buying out Dragic maybe we use it on a guy to help our big man depth. Send Achiuwa down to 905.

The Philadelphia 76ers have a list of approximately 30 players who would satisfy them in a trade of Ben Simmons and there's internal belief that approximately five to 10 of them could be available within the next year or two, a source tells Sam Amick of the Athletic.

The list represents six percent of the league and is the rough equivalent to the number of All-Stars selected every season.

“This is like a multi-year thing,” a Sixers source said.

Simmons cannot become a free agent until 2025, which the 76ers believe gives them time to be patient.

Lol at the Sixers holding out for a star. Their season is going down the toilet.

He doesn’t deserve any better though. I hope he gets traded to some shit franchise like the Kings.

Well...that's ungood.

Really couldn't afford to be without him if we were thinking to chase ~45 wins. Any more bad news and we're starting to feel a bit tanky again with how the defence has shit the bed this month.

Too many good players to be truly bad, but I could see us drafting 7-10 if we can't stay healthy this year. The upshot is that this year looks like another really good draft.

My guy in that range is probably Jalen Duren. 6'11 w/ 7'6 wingspan. Physically imposing rim running big with serious hops. Like Jarrett Allen on Mexican supplements. Serious defensive upside. Averaging almost 5 blocks a game in his first 3 NCAA games.

Would fit well with the long bois/switchable program and looks like an elite rim runner/protector who isn't going to need/ask for the ball much.

Well...that's ungood.

Really couldn't afford to be without him if we were thinking to chase ~45 wins. Any more bad news and we're starting to feel a bit tanky again with how the defence has shit the bed this month.

Too many good players to be truly bad, but I could see us drafting 7-10 if we can't stay healthy this year. The upshot is that this year looks like another really good draft.

My guy in that range is probably Jalen Duren. 6'11 w/ 7'6 wingspan. Physically imposing rim running big with serious hops. Like Jarrett Allen on Mexican supplements. Serious defensive upside. Averaging almost 5 blocks a game in his first 3 NCAA games.

Would fit well with the long bois/switchable program and looks like an elite rim runner/protector who isn't going to need/ask for the ball much.

Yup but need to be top 4 to nab him , I like him better than Banchero

I don't see why the draft day packages thrown around in the media still wouldn't work.

Wiggins, Wiseman, Kuminga for pascal and whatever contract filler they want...which was probably Boucher before the season started

Surely you mean ONE of of them for pascal! The way he is playing I don’t see much interest but who knows.

I’ve always been a Pascal fan. Worked his way to where he is. But he needs to be NOT the focus to succeed. His timeline is not what we need plus Scottie has 100% made him tradable.

Back