• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
I don't see why the draft day packages thrown around in the media still wouldn't work.

Wiggins, Wiseman, Kuminga for pascal and whatever contract filler they want...which was probably Boucher before the season started

HabsFan1

Surely you mean ONE of of them for pascal! The way he is playing I don’t see much interest but who knows.

I’ve always been a Pascal fan. Worked his way to where he is. But he needs to be NOT the focus to succeed. His timeline is not what we need plus Scottie has 100% made him tradable.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Bad pascal is miles better than Wiggins and his negative value contract. Wiseman and Kuminga are both long term projects that haven't shown the ability to function in the NBA yet.

Its two lottery tickets and one of the worst contracts in the NBA for a fringe all star

HabsFan1

Bad pascal is miles better than Wiggins and his negative value contract. Wiseman and Kuminga are both long term projects that haven't shown the ability to function in the NBA yet.

Its two lottery tickets and one of the worst contracts in the NBA for a fringe all star
Sure but I personally don’t see them giving up either of their lottery picks for a guy playing like this.

axlsalinger

Guys who start the season late due to injury usually need time to get up to speed on everything from fitness level to mechanics to team chemistry .. especially if they didn't have a full training camp.

HabsFan1

Guys who start the season late due to injury usually need time to get up to speed on everything from fitness level to mechanics to team chemistry .. especially if they didn't have a full training camp.
For sure but that doesn’t give him a pass on his effort level at times. But hey i hope he plays his heart out and ups his trade value as I see him as the odd man out right now for the future

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
The concern with pascal though is that pre injury we saw a lot of bad, lazy habits out of him. We can explain that away as being in a bad situation in the bubble/tampa but when we see it again after a return from injury, its an obvious red flag.

zeke

Banton made a crossover step back 3 that was so buttery smooth....I just don't know man. The kid is good.