• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
As we all predicted....

But yeah, this is why they've plummeted after the strong start to the season...we arent that team. We can win a lot of 105-100 games and will lose a lot of 120 to 115 games

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
I think the IQ is high on this team. But the experience and practice time together is low.

I don't know if that's true regarding IQ. Boucher, and precious are extremely low iq players. Scottie pretty dumb still too. Svi maybe average. OG and Pascal maybe average, Trent is a chucker/ball hawk.

GEEMAN

I don't know if that's true regarding IQ. Boucher, and precious are extremely low iq players. Scottie pretty dumb still too. Svi maybe average. OG and Pascal maybe average, Trent is a chucker/ball hawk.

This is the transition year for Masai , playoffs are a bonus .

He will decide who stays and be part of the next core , I dont see Siakam part of the puzzle next season

They are trying to establish a new league identity with long positionless , athletic freaks

zeke

We're right in the playoffs mix, positive netrating and +/- despite only having even the 8-man rotation together maybe once or twice.