• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Precious is the dumbest NBA player I've seen in a Raptors jersey in a long, long time. Chris Boucher is a low IQ player and he's got mensa level BBIQ compared to Precious.

4th quarter scottie

Darko has to find a way for us to stop ignoring him in the offence until the 4th quarter. Scottie has 1 more FGA than Poetl tonight, 2 less than Gary, and tied with Precious. Scottie should be taking 18 shots a night.

Hey, I don't mind that Precious shot. I kind of don't care what all these low IQ, low ball movement guys do as long as they fucking do it as soon as the ball hits their hands. Have an open shot? Take it. Want to drive, put your head down and go. Got nothing, pass out immediately.

Scottie Superstar

We just have to figure out how to get 4th Quarter Scottie engaged all game. Dude had 4 FGA in the 1st half. That's malpractice.

this fucking team man. just when they look toast they come out on a back to back and do this.

make a big add masai let;s see if they can do something. you can always sell if it doesn't work.

Back