• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Got smoked tonight.

Bruce Brown has been dog shit since coming here. I have a sneaking suspicion that he’s going to be shit the rest of the way. Then at option pick up time we’ll just let him go to free agency and lose him for nothing. Masai and his sidekick will claim they value the flexibility of the cap space yada yada.

Sometimes these guys just don’t take the layup when it’s available.

Rough couple months ahead.

3vSY1sJ.jpeg

Graveydick is the future.

I won't get too excited until I see some creation on the ball, even a mid post game or some shit will do. But he's sure starting to look like a real gud move without the ball/cutter/spot up guy. I like the size and IQ on defence as well, there's some real 3D upside there.

Scottie can get over his friends getting traded and get back to balling like he's not in his feelings any time now.

It's like 25 games more or whatever. Who cares. Let them all suffer and pout and play like shit.

All part of the greater good. Come back next year with a primo player out of the draft and having spent some money in free agency and see how they feel about things then. I don't even know how you guys are watching this shit, so I can imagine how they feel playing it.

It's like 25 games more or whatever. Who cares. Let them all suffer and pout and play like shit.

All part of the greater good. Come back next year with a primo player out of the draft and having spent some money in free agency and see how they feel about things then. I don't even know how you guys are watching this shit, so I can imagine how they feel playing it.
Sure. But I’d still like to see some improvement by Scottie and IQ the rest of the year. I don’t care about losing. Just need to see improvement. I think IQ is losing money on his next deal as of now.

Back