• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Raps can be a bubble team if:

1. all of BBQ+Poeltl stay mostly healthy (i.e. 85+% of games)
2. Raps get 4 legit usable rotation players from the rest of the roster.

Rotation candidates in order of likelihood:

- Olynyk - should be a quality rotation piece if healthy
- Boucher - should be a quality rotation piece if coach stops hating him

- Dick - he does look legit improved. but the leap from last year has to be pretty huge for him.
- Brown - i'm skeptical but he has done it at times in his career. i don't know that he actually cares any more tho.

- Shead - of all the rooks this guy looks ready to play
- Davion - i'm a huge skeptic but he's got the base of defense + talent to maybe take a leap in a specific role.....but this team likely can't shelter him the way he needs to be.
- Walter - who knows, but maybe?

can we get 4 from that group? unlikely but not impossible.

and none of that really matters if the front 4 can't stay healthy. we can't be missing 1-2 of them every game like we have pretty much since they got here.

Im not certain Masai and that miscellanious white dude get another coach if Darko sucks, and Darko might suck

Eh, I don't think they're paying him 15M to stay home next year. This is his 1st coach since his title coach, it's way more likely the board decides to not renew his contract at the end of 25-26 than it is they fire him after a rebuilding season that everyone knew was a rebuilding season.

images

Y'all got any of those compensatory first rounds picks?

Back