• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

If you're Ujiri, it's gotta be really tempting to hit the eject button.

you already made it to the top of the mountain with 1 hand tied behind your back. you can't beat that, and it's going to be very tough to duplicate. your legacy is already set.

I want him to stay, but I'd understand if he cashed in on his Raps title elsewhere.

Yup.

Maxey is going to be a star. The Sixers are hesitant to include him in a deal for Harden. They ain't dealing him and Thybulle for Lowry.

Yea I don’t see it as that much. We aren’t getting a primo player back. Maxey is a pretty good prospect. Thybulle might be a good rotation player at some point. And the pick(s) will be really late.

Giving them Lowry might be giving them a Chip.

I wish it was Ujiri getting that 5 year extension over Shapiro.

Maxey is a good looking prospect. Star in the making is a bit of a reach at this point. I like him quite a bit but I see a McCollum type player at best. Good but not a star. Thybulle is a scrub with rotation potential.

def not getting a lot for an all star in Lowry that definitely elevates any teams ceiling. Even if it’s only for this year.

Rockets look to come away as the big winner in this. Removed a cancer, added Dipo (who is risky, but has started to at least look something resembling the old Dipo) and a bucket of picks/swaps.

I don't see this meeting of the supreme egos in Brooklyn ending well.

Rockets look to come away as the big winner in this. Removed a cancer, added Dipo (who is risky, but has started to at least look something resembling the old Dipo) and a bucket of picks/swaps.

I don't see this meeting of the supreme egos in Brooklyn ending well.
lol yeah Brooklyn is gonna be such a mess. such a mess. I predicted this would happen mostly due to Irving in the offseason, but adding Harden to the mix. Good fucking luck there guys. Good fucking luck. I guess the only question is which two of their big three come to blows first...

Back