• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Carlisle has informed Cuban he won’t be returning as coach after 13 years there. Some drama going down in Dallas.

I swear to God I suggested this exact trade somewhere on the internet last offseason.

Well, I didn't include the first round pick.

Trade today:

TO BOS: A.Horford + junk
TO OKL: K.Walker + 2021 1st rndr + junk

Al is still real gud but that strikes me as kinda crazy. Al is 35 and signed for 3 more years at real money.

They're both still pretty good when healthy but so much money.

Deal makes sense for Boston tho - doesn't make sense to have smart on the bench with no starting C.

Dude is such a cold-blooded assassin.

That playoff run was such a treat. I’ll always be glad I decided early on to start watching every playoff game, even if I’m not the biggest basketball fan.

As a transplant from Montreal, the Raptors were my way into being part of the city's pro sports scene. And I always preferred their fanbase -- younger, multi-cultural, newly arrived, noisy....In contrast, I'll always remember my early experiences at Leaf games as sitting next to old money types quietly typing into their Blackberries.

Dude is such a cold-blooded assassin.

That playoff run was such a treat. I’ll always be glad I decided early on to start watching every playoff game, even if I’m not the biggest basketball fan.
I will always always always remember that playoff run. In no small part because I watched the end of Game 7 against Philly on my iPhone SE in a hotel room in Porto Alegre, Brazil, which remarkably had sufficient wifi for me to stream.

Back