• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

That reminds me, I watched Joe Carter's walk-off home run on a TV set in Philly while visiting a good friend. I was an Expos fan but that was still crazy awkward. (As I was quietly cheering for the Jays — Phillies were an Expos nemesis)

I will always always always remember that playoff run. In no small part because I watched the end of Game 7 against Philly on my iPhone SE in a hotel room in Porto Alegre, Brazil, which remarkably had sufficient wifi for me to stream.

My game 7 experience was watching the game at home, and then about 10 minutes after “the shot” dropped, hearing loud pounding on my front door, and finding some random dude with a pile of luggage on my front porch who insisted in broken English that he’d booked an AirBnB stay at my house.

(My home is not, and never has been an AirBnB host)

I swear to God I suggested this exact trade somewhere on the internet last offseason.

Well, I didn't include the first round pick.

Trade today:

TO BOS: A.Horford + junk
TO OKL: K.Walker + 2021 1st rndr + junk

Moses Brown will be a decent rotation player and Celts save cap dollars

My game 7 experience was watching the game at home, and then about 10 minutes after “the shot” dropped, hearing loud pounding on my front door, and finding some random dude with a pile of luggage on my front porch who insisted in broken English that he’d booked an AirBnB stay at my house.

(My home is not, and never has been an AirBnB host)
Holy shit, how long did he stay?

Back