• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

It's hilarious how shit we are defensively. TJ McConnell doing whatever he wants off the dribble ffs.

TJ McConnell.

He getting waived? Because those quotes make it sound like he’s not coming back.

After watching him play I don’t think we can realistically expect anything of quality back for him.

He getting waived? Because those quotes make it sound like he’s not coming back.

After watching him play I don’t think we can realistically expect anything of quality back for him.

The time to move him was in the summer, assuming that everyone didn't already know how washed he was.

The Kyle trade is looking a little ugly right now man. If there was no dragic flip available at the time I kind of think I would rather have saved the cap space and paid Jarret Allen or Richard Holmes instead. Maybe Precious develops here still though.

I don’t think we can combine Dragic with anything until after dec 15th or something. Maybe they have something in place and don’t want him to get hurt?

Lol I wish anyway. Otherwise that trade is looking ugly.

I don’t think we can combine Dragic with anything until after dec 15th or something. Maybe they have something in place and don’t want him to get hurt?

Lol I wish anyway. Otherwise that trade is looking ugly.

Raps were not getting anything more in this deal

Kyle wanted a big extension that no team was giving him at the deadline

No one was putting 90 mil on the table in a sign and trade other than Miami

We've since learned that a bunch of teams should have been willing...

"George Hill is as good as Kyle Lowry", and "THT is a key building block for the future, we'll just go get Russ in the summer instead" are looking like decisions that GM's lose their jobs over. Meanwhile, Kyle is doing Kyle things on a team that was bubbly last year, and top 5 now.

I’ll never I stand why the Sixers didn’t up the ante for Lowry. Hometown guy, PG, big sack shot taker. Exactly what that stupid team needed last year.

I’ll never I stand why the Sixers didn’t up the ante for Lowry. Hometown guy, PG, big sack shot taker. Exactly what that stupid team needed last year.

Franchise altering decision. No chance they lose against Atlanta in the 2nd round if they make the Kyle trade. Maybe Joel and Ben choke even more hilariously later on, but also maybe not. 100% it's not against Atlanta though.

Back