• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

The fact that he still thinks he can win a title as lead dog is adorable.

I'm not sure if he necessarily believes that, or just doesn't want to look like KD running to the Warriors to get his chip. He's likely going to have a whole phase of his career as aring chasing bench weapon playing for contenders.

I'm not sure if he necessarily believes that, or just doesn't want to look like KD running to the Warriors to get his chip. He's likely going to have a whole phase of his career as aring chasing bench weapon playing for contenders.

yeah but he could have won one as an actual starter here and even be argued as a 2nd or 3rd option. dummy.

It was bound to happen eventually… Raptors franchise worth more than Leafs.

what a jump (> 400%) since 2012

The team at Sportsbet compiled data from Forbes and Transfermarkt on franchises in the NHL, MLB, NBA and MLS, looked at the teams’ year-on-year growth and change in value over the last decade (2012 to 2021), and found the Raptors took the top spot.
Not only are the Raptors worth a reported $2.2 billion, but Canada’s only NBA team also saw their value grow more than 400% since 2012 when the team’s estimated worth was $400 million.

It was bound to happen eventually… Raptors franchise worth more than Leafs.

what a jump (> 400%) since 2012

The team at Sportsbet compiled data from Forbes and Transfermarkt on franchises in the NHL, MLB, NBA and MLS, looked at the teams’ year-on-year growth and change in value over the last decade (2012 to 2021), and found the Raptors took the top spot.
Not only are the Raptors worth a reported $2.2 billion, but Canada’s only NBA team also saw their value grow more than 400% since 2012 when the team’s estimated worth was $400 million.
Masai >>>

I didn't think I'd see this in my lifetime.

But then I noticed that generations of fans are growing up without seeing the Leafs succeed at any level. With Masai and the general crappiness of the Leafs, it was bound to happen.

Also the Jays should he #1 but Rogers cheapness has cost them.

I didn't think I'd see this in my lifetime.

But then I noticed that generations of fans are growing up without seeing the Leafs succeed at any level. With Masai and the general crappiness of the Leafs, it was bound to happen.

Also the Jays should he #1 but Rogers cheapness has cost them.
Masai is all well and good, but this is NBA > NHL. If the Leafs were the Leafs in the NBA they'd be the Lakers.

Leiweke called it when he said Raptors would overtake Leafs. No surprise. Basketball is a world sport. Hockey def is not.

Back