• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Always tough to tell from highlights, but it looks like he made good decisions with the ball and used changes of tempo to make things happen, find gaps in the D instead of relying on always going 100mph downhill all the time

Always tough to tell from highlights, but it looks like he made good decisions with the ball and used changes of tempo to make things happen, find gaps in the D instead of relying on always going 100mph downhill all the time

I don't know if he's ever been looked at as the GUY before at anywhere near this level of play. And he's embracing it.

Could do wonders for his confidence.

I don't know if he's ever been looked at as the GUY before at anywhere near this level of play. And he's embracing it.

Could do wonders for his confidence.

Role player in college, role player in NBA.

Probably a stud in highschool, but that's been a few years definitely.

Would add solid bench shooting, but he's a pretty rough defender. Seems like a worse Otto to me and we already have Otto

That guy is an epic douche.

I feel for CP3, and would love to see him retire with a 'chip, but watching Sarver's team implode when they looked like they were on the edge of being a consistent and perennial contender feels kind of good.

Back