• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

anne25

This might sound crazy, but I think the criticism and fat comments got to Vladdy mentally and it’s affecting his game.

You might have a point. Some comments have been pretty harsh. Body shaming is never fun to her especially for young people and he is still young. However, he needs to heed the message.

Jeremy

Vladdy started this season pretty overweight after the pause but has lost some weight since then. Not sure why he’s not producing much at the plate though. We need to get him going.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
I think it’s because there’s no longer the reward of a donut for each hit and loaded pizza for a HR. The Vaddy bonus for a grand slam just isn’t cost-effective anymore either.

Killer93

MapleLeafBlueJayBoy

What can we get in a trade in the off season

Hardly a lost cause. He is only 21 with tremendous potential and pedigree.

It has just been a very poor season and he has taken a step back. I think we all were expecting big things. What else can you say? Blame it on 2020 and fast food.

He also needs some coaching on the fundamentals.

manny

It has just been a very poor season and he has taken a step back. I think we all were expecting big things. What else can you say? Blame it on 2020 and fast food.

Again, in a normal season, we’d be in early May. Performance wise, I don’t have any worries about Vladdy. Fat wise, I think concerns are warranted.

Leafin'

They’re better than I thought they’d be this season. Vlado has been a disappointment. I don’t think it’s time to panic yet. But ffs he’s gotta get rid of that gut.

GEEMAN

Far from a lost cause , you think a team offers a stud P prospect ?

MapleLeafBlueJayBoy

Far from a lost cause , you think a team offers a stud P prospect ?

I am not looking to move him.

He needs to get in shape and the team really needs to work with him on the fundamentals. Upgrade his Baseball IQ.

Sadly, I do not have any faith in Charlie and his coaches to do that.