• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

alright.... I'll partake in my habits

Alcohol..... I know that guys like rumple will judge the lightness of my beer, but I have been loving not having hangovers with "Landshark" 4.6% but it doesn't mess me up like more of the euro type lagers. I do hit up Kronenburg, and Peroni for some flavour.
Weed: I bought a whole bunch of stuff from OCS, but I don't like the not knowing of how much to take when when smoking as I have had issues with paranoia since I stopped smoking many many years ago.
I have a balanced THC/CBD oiil and I took a pretty big dose last week and I have to find my happy middle ground .
TV.... I havent' started binging yet, but I can definitely recommend Peaky Blinders and I think I will move to Succession soon. I've head some good things about "ripper street" on netflix, but I haven't seen an episode yet.
I may finallly finish :The Wire" but i actually can say that I didn't enjoy the first 3/4 of the season. But I may give it a go. The wife has to agree though.

I want to watch a few movies with our kids... my son showed me some sites and some vpn's on his phone but I am still trying to get that onto my tv instead of just my phone .

I want to watch Parasite, Once upon a time in Hollywood and that's about it.

Thanks for the opportunity to chat.

I've been working through Breaking Bad periodically the last couple of years, on the final season now and should finish it up this week. Watched 3 episodes of the Witcher so far (it's good) so that'll be next.

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Control on the gaming front.

I’m waiting on the next season. Been watching it from the start. Good show.

giphy.gif

Just started Picard last night. Five episodes. Diggin' it.

Yeah, I'm really liking it so far.

The first couple of episodes I wasn't really sure, mainly because I didn't love the direction the character of Picard had been taken in, and because the main baddie chick is kind of cartoonishly evil. But it's really taken off through the course of the season.

It's also nice to have a Trek series that's pushing the story forward after pretty much exclusively getting reboots & prequels on TV and in film since TNG, DS9 & Voyager all wrapped up almost 20 years ago.

Yeah, I'm really liking it so far.

The first couple of episodes I wasn't really sure, mainly because I didn't love the direction the character of Picard had been taken in, and because the main baddie chick is kind of cartoonishly evil. But it's really taken off through the course of the season.

It's also nice to have a Trek series that's pushing the story forward after pretty much exclusively getting reboots & prequels on TV and in film since TNG, DS9 & Voyager all wrapped up almost 20 years ago.

I think the next one has to be set like this, in the "modern" Trek universe and moving forward from there.

Back