• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

WellPlayed

I know we already have separate threads for these, but with social distancing ramping up by the day, thought it's own thread might be fun.

• What are you watching? Series, classic movies, bingeing movie franchises? Share so we have some suggestions.
  • What are you listening to? Throwing the headphones on and listening to Dark Side of the Moon with a little help from the OCS?
  • What are you drinking/smoking? How is it? Did it make the above album / show better?
Live tweeting is encouraged.

I spend all day on twitter looking for a sliver of hope but constantly come up empty. One day I'll find something... One day.

I’m paralysed by all the options so I have watched nothing.

Spending too much time on the internet.

But will eventually cue up some unwatched episode of Rick and Morty.

I didn't realize the Simspons was on Disney+ until HL pointed it out here, so I'll probably using that as my go to easy watching / background noise.

MindzEye recommended a show to binge and I can’t find the darn post.

otherwise it’s been watching Rocky movies.

I have those too! Both flavours. Like 'em. I dunno about you but they really **** me up. I sit for hours and think about things and have no idea what I've thought about afterwards.

I don’t smoke or take any dope stuff.

What is this stuff supposed to help you with ? Is it just to get a buzz or replace meds

Succession and The Outsider are couple current shows that are really good.

A couple shows that aren't on anymore but were really funny but not overly popular are Review and Nathan For You.

I have those too! Both flavours. Like 'em. I dunno about you but they really **** me up. I sit for hours and think about things and have no idea what I've thought about afterwards.

I usually eat half a square. It’s pretty relaxing without knocking me out (I’ll have more if it’s a bit before bedtime and I need a knockout punch)

I also think of some crazy ideas, and then simultaneously worry that I’ll forget everything and then I remember everything (or maybe not, but at least a few things).

Where can one acquire that and can one function like a “normal” human on it?

This formulation is intended for daytime use. So yeah. But I would start small and see how it goes.

I don’t think you can find these at the OCS. I got mine prior to legalisation online

Back