• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

lots and lots of dilution I would guess.

for my ghost pepper sauce I roasted something like 6-8 ghosts on a medium size baking pan full of other veggies, then added in a bunch of vinegar and honey, and it was still too hot for most people.

you made your own Bomba!

Ill likely do them in a bbq sauce or add them to a lousiana style hot sauce. I usually just scotch bonnets (okay heat but really good flavour).

at my shop a couple years back I accidentally touched my eye after handling pure capsaicin ... had to explain to a customer why i had raided the artificial tears off my shelf, and that i wasn't really crying

Reactions: CH1
I was making jerk sauce with ghost peppers one time and then touched my face. Burned like crazy.

for the best jerk chicken in the city, hit up pat's homestyle @ queen/bathurst. i haven't been in a while but i'll drive well out of my way for that shit.

Thanks for the tip. It's been hard to find a good jerk spot since that place on College by Ossington closed about 10 years ago. Can't even remember the name.

Thanks for the tip. It's been hard to find a good jerk spot since that place on College by Ossington closed about 10 years ago. Can't even remember the name.

yeah I've been shot outta luck since that place near Christie pits closed.

metro-theatre-1.jpg

Listen up people....take the 1/2 hour out of your busy lives and watch the movie I posted....it is the best thing ever...this year at least.

You got laser raptors, Hitler, Thor, David Hasslehoff...and you will finally found out when happens when you get struck by lightning and bit by a cobra.

Listen up people....take the 1/2 hour out of your busy lives and watch the movie I posted....it is the best thing ever...this year at least.

You got laser raptors, Hitler, Thor, David Hasslehoff...and you will finally found out when happens when you get struck by lightning and bit by a cobra.

How high should i be for this?

Back