• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

Listen up people....take the 1/2 hour out of your busy lives and watch the movie I posted....it is the best thing ever...this year at least.

You got laser raptors, Hitler, Thor, David Hasslehoff...and you will finally found out when happens when you get struck by lightning and bit by a cobra.

Sounds like an avg zeke Saturday.

And yes it's worth it... These guys deserve some recognition for what they accomplished here. It was a Kickstarter thing and they got all the money and they did a bang-up job with it

It's more or lesson an homage to the eighties and maybe those Charlie Sheen parody movies too

It's probably best to not drink more than two of these in one sitting.

Beerworld_Cans_Sparklepuff-003663f5a5c2845309e189b219d429cd.png

I posted that because I had three of those beasts last night. Whoa.

Anyone checked out Lovecraft Country? It's quite good, if weird.

you're liking the flying monkey eh? haven't had it in forever cuz I thought it was all bad but it may be time for a retaste.

The taste of that one isn't super but if you're giving it a whirl again, try Juicy Ass. I like most of their brews.

Watched Season 1 of Cobra Kai, its all kinds of cheesy nostalgic awesome with a some decent laughs.

Edit: Season 2 sucks

Last edited:
Bought that collective arts raspberry sour to try. Will make a larger order of it if I enjoy it. Also finally purchased that bellwoods jelly king bevvy that everyone yammers about. I'll try both tonight. Stay tuned.

Yeah I saw their shit runs deep. Almost hoping I don't like it because if I do I already know there's going to be a lot of exploring. I can't help myself. Hopefully my weed stocks keep going up because that is going to put my collective arts shit to shame in terms of spending.

Back