• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

These are available right now, as usual not sure how long they'll last, but there are really well done.
All the Italicized stuff is there, multiple voices and some music.

Look like contenders for wedding band of the year! Also looks like the guitar player may have missed the video shoot after hooking up with one of the bridesmaids the night before.

John Paul Jones could play just about anything and play it well. The other guy that could do that, maybe even better than JPJ, was John Entwistle of The Who.

and if you want to check out a great contemporary bassist... joe dart from vulfpeck is off the dial.

I have no doubt that there are super talented bass players out there... same with guitar and drums. These guys can play anything and jam like nobody's business.

Guys like Lee, JPJ, Entwistle, Flea, Geezer were amazing and wrote amazing, classic music.

Yeah, Neil Peart definitely wrote the vast majority of the lyrics.

My point was that I know there are amazing musicians out there that can "outplay" these guys in bands, but there's something to be said for being able to do it in a band that puts out classic songs.

Back