• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: World Politics

please please please get rid of fucking Bibi. don't really care how it happens or who does it, but Bibi needs to go (and has for years, but I digress).

even better if there is an Arab party in the ruling coalition.
and best is if none of the fucking orthodox zealots get anywhere near the seat of government.

I think its great that Raam will be in the coalition but I generally take Israel as a cautionary tale of the woes of proportional representation.

Any anything that takes power from the religious right in Israel should be widely celebrated and supported by all.

yeah fuck Bibi and fuck the evangelicals.

I really hope once Bibi is out of office he gets convicted and goes the fuck away forever. but I doubt that happens, sadly.

He’ll flee to the UAE before getting arrested.

Collapse of “global right wing”, eh? Maybe a touch of narcissism there? I wonder Poutine, Erdogan, Orban and Bozonaro see things differently.

He’ll flee to the UAE before getting arrested.

Collapse of “global right wing”, eh? Maybe a touch of narcissism there? I wonder Poutine, Erdogan, Orban and Bozonaro see things differently.

eh. the biggest danger were the anti-democracy guys taking over the biggest democracies in the world - Trump and Bibi at the top of the list. Them leaving and Bojo becoming a cuddly teddy bear is a pretty big step away from what things looked like a couple years ago.

some worry spots in upcoming euro elections tho.

Back