• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

I don't care how much of a killer they are, I've never heard a Brazillian speak that doesn't sound like a bitch. This guy isn't Anderson Silva soft sounding, but he's not far off.
This Mexican music as walk in makes even less sense for a #1 contender to not seem like a bitch

Figueredo needs to apologize to everyone he looked right in the eye and called himself the best P4P in the world to.

That was a pretty good card.

Tony looked cooked. In his defense Oliveira is really good. But I think his days as a top contender are done.

The first 4 rounds of the Figueredo - Moreno fight were bananas. Too bad Moreno got hurt early in that 5th.

I don't know how good Oliveira really is, Tony looked terrible. I'm not falling for the Gaethje shuffle again, where someone smokes Tony but is clearly a massive step down from title contention quality. I had questions about Gaethje's resume as a contender until he beat Tony. Vick-Barboza-Cowboy is hardly a convincing path to contender status but then he beat Tony and that convinced me until last night.

Tonight's the last UFC until mid-January and it's well worth your time. It's one title fight short of being a PPV caliber card. If you want a good time, the main card is filled with great fights.

Geoff Neal - Wonderboy Thompson is the main event. I think Geoff Neal is the real deal and could possibly be a future Welterweight champion.
Jose Aldo - Marlon Vera is a great co-main. The traditional feeding the aging, past his prime name to the young, upcoming contender.
Michel Perrera - Khaos Williams is true chaos. This could end up being really violent.
Marlon Moraes - Rob Font is awesome. Bamtamweight's the second best weightclass in the sport and there's a strong argument to make that it's on the verge of becoming better than lightweight with the top of lightweight starting to age.
Greg Hardy - Marcin Tybura is not a great fight, but it'll tell me if Hardy's a legitimate MMA fighter or just an athlete that likes to fight. Tybura's not the best fighter in the world, but he's good enough. If Hardy can stop Tybura or at the very least be noticeable better, I'll take his career seriously.

Undercard isn't all that bad either.

Holloway looking & screaming at the announcers that he's the best boxer in the ufc, all the while slipping punches and throwing a jab was one of the most impressive things I've seen in a long time.

What a fucking gangster.

Nah. They have TV obligations in Russia/Europe that require some content in prime time.

That Mike Davis - Mason Jones fight was tremendous, though.

It’s second time in last few months where I’m questioning the match makers. More excited for some of the prelim fights vs main card

Back