• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Got notorious losing, hasn’t faced serious comp on too long.

I want that to be my take, but I keep having flashbacks of the Eddie Alvarez fight where the boxing gap skill gap between them was just too big and Connor made him look like an amateur.

If Dustin wins, I think it's him taking advantage of that weird Connor gas tank that tends to run strong for 2 rounds, gasses the fuck out in the 3rd and then finishes strong. Either that or his chin is just good enough (like cement head Diaz) to eat those Connor lefts and get through it.

Until Conor proves he is legit again, gonna assume his ranking isn’t yet earned. If he was didn’t have the hype, think hooker would be an appropriate opponent to show he’s top 5 worthy

Amanda Ribas - Marina Rodrigues is up next.

I think Ribas could be a contender at 115. This should be in place of Caldwood - Eye instead of the curtain jerker.

So apprently a bunch of people who bought the PPV on ESPN+ aren't able to watch the event.

Welp...

I threw 20 on a sub for McGregor at 20/1

Long shot but after being embarrassed by Khabib on the ground and having his ground game questioned a lot he might shoot for it. He hates to be doubted

Should be better odds on a sub win for him. Not sure how he gets him down and not sure from his back he has the skills. Should be like 50-1 at least lol

Its a long shot but you know McGregor and being a one upper. Khabib subbed Poirier it in two so it wouldnt shock me to see him try it and be faster.

Back