• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Christ, Usman's a terrifying dude.

After Wonderboy and maybe a Leon Edwards rematch, there isn't anyone at WW left to fight.

Christ, Usman's a terrifying dude.

After Wonderboy and maybe a Leon Edwards rematch, there isn't anyone at WW left to fight.

Yeah, there's nothing obvious for him. Colby-Leon should be a thing shortly, give him the winner of that in the summer.

Actually, you know who I want Usman to fight next?

Israel Adesanya. **** this giving out rematches shit.

They're close friends, won't fight each other.

and Izzy is too big/skilled. Kamaru has been hurt by Burns tonight, Jorge, and pillow hands Colby at points in their fights....Izzy would fucking starch him.

They're close friends, won't fight each other.

and Izzy is too big/skilled. Kamaru has been hurt by Burns tonight, Jorge, and pillow hands Colby at points in their fights....Izzy would fucking starch him.
I don't think they're close friends as much as they share kinship from being from Nigeria. Kamaru doesn't give me the impression he'd pass up an opportunity to become a double champ.

I think Adesanya would win, but I think the fight could look a lot like what Adesanya - Gastelum looked like.

Preeeetty good card for the UFC, a KO of the year candidate in boxing, boxing doing boxing things by gifting Adrian "Always Beggin'" Broner a bogus victory.

Fun night.

Black Beast is the best bad fighter in UFC history. I don't think I've ever seen him win a round that he didn't launch someone into space during.

Speaking of bad fighters, this may be the best bad fighter fight of all time.

David 'Tank' Abbot, with the gas tank of a fucking rc car vs Wesley 'Cabbage' Corrierra, who was once quoted saying his head was 'full of concrete and stuff.'

Truly pioneers of the sport.

Here you go. You are welcome and I am sorry at the same time.

Btw, if some of you missed the great fight & KO:

I may or may not have the full event if you want to watch it...

Who you guys got? An Izzy win sets up some big hype for a potential Jones fight.

I think Stirling might take it. Should be a great fight.

Back