• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Joshuas a big disappointment. Looked like a guy who rescue HW from 30 years of absolute shit but no bueno.
Is he, though?

His first fight against Ruiz was bad, granted, but apparently he had been concussed in training camp and that fight should have been pushed back. He ended up getting his revenge, although Anthony Ruiz decided he would rather eat sushi off of some stripper's belly instead of train.

I just think Usyk is a fucking gangster more than AJ being disappointing. I think Usyk might beat Fury too.

AJ being the third best HW on the planet isn't bad, really.

Is he, though?

His first fight against Ruiz was bad, granted, but apparently he had been concussed in training camp and that fight should have been pushed back. He ended up getting his revenge, although Anthony Ruiz decided he would rather eat sushi off of some stripper's belly instead of train.

I just think Usyk is a fucking gangster more than AJ being disappointing. I think Usyk might beat Fury too.

AJ being the third best HW on the planet isn't bad, really.
Ya, but fury and wilder are second or third rate fighters on the overall spectrum. They’re owning an historically weak division.
Joshua looked like he was going to be a cut or two above and he isn’t.

anyone know why Rogan ended up not being part of this? Was kinda wondering when the ufc and him would split…didn’t think this soon if so

Ya, but fury and wilder are second or third rate fighters on the overall spectrum. They’re owning an historically weak division.
Joshua looked like he was going to be a cut or two above and he isn’t.

That his best win is against the lesser of the Klitchko's at 41 yrs old and he's ducked the only other 2 legitimate top end HW's in the division doesn't help his legacy either.

Last edited:
Sportsurge is awful tonight. Usually watch on IPTV but not at home tonight ugh.

Diaz looked good for coming off of the couch after 7 years of weed, binge drinking and the occasional triathalon. But that can't beat someone who has been in the gym the whole time.

The only question in the next fight is whether Valentina wins by 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder, or scrapes by with a manslaughter victory.

Back