• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 1: @ Winnipeg, Wednesday, June 2nd, 7:30EST

yeah...if he wanted to prevent a goal he would have checked Jake's stick, not his upper body as hard as he could

the game was over....and Scheifele was not very happy about it
Someone on RDS said: if he wanted to prevent the goal, why did he stop skating from the blueline in, then only accelerated as he got ready for the hit

On paper France is the top dog.

But the Euro is always unpredictable, weird things happen. I haven’t looked carefully at knock out stage path, but I’m intrigued by Holland.
tough part this time is how teams have to play on the road. France has to play Germany in Germany. Turkey opens against Italy in Rome. Seems to me it is France's if they want it, but they usually take every 3rd tournament off ;) It will be interesting to see how Benzema does now that he has been called back.

Getting prep’d for NHL wheel of misfortune:

1622746582481.jpeg

~ NHL Player Safety has fined Winnipeg Jets Forward Mark Sheifele $189.37 for spitting his gum on the ice after being ejected from Wednesday Night's game against the Montreal Canadiens, which is equivalent to $5,000 regular season. Spitting gum in an area violates NHLs public conduct policy

Last edited:
Back