• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 1: @ Winnipeg, Wednesday, June 2nd, 7:30EST

There’s no way Winnipeg’s low-rent D is going to be able to control the Habs forward depth over a seven game series. The Oilers were a two-man team with a men’s league goalie.

Bad incident to end game, hope Evans is okay. I expect at least rest of series suspension. You never know with this league though.

Thanks Habsy fo resurrecting this account. I am sure next to no one would remeber me. I was lurking a bit and saw wehave back. He, I and Count posted together way back in the Montreal Gazette forum days. Count invited me to this site back in 2006 but I was never a big poster. Glen are you still here as east coast?
Ya I remember, Mr Elliot Laker

Evans has turned into a key contributor. His abscence will hurt.
Best story for Habs in a long time. Seventh rounder, so expectations were limited. But he has over exceeded all expectations. Played the entire 4 years of college hockey, meaning his window to make the big bucks is limited. Very unfortuntate.

So wait, if the Habs beat the Jets they'll be in the Western Conference Finals? When will that ever happen again?

Oh, he's fine. No suspension then.

#nhllogic
Very in-depth medical reporting by John Shannon. Like I said, I think he gets a game at most. It was a hockey play, but a dangerous one. Hockey is a violent sport. It’s not tennis or swimming.

You know that was intentional. He came in looking to hurt.
I think his intent was to prevent a goal. He just took it way too far. And trust me, this is the kind of play I worry about with my son playing. But I don’t think it merits a super long suspension.

Back