• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #2 MAY 22 7PM - Just Win

The even-up mentality the NHL created has led to these fan reactions.
Habsfan knows their team was dirtier, knows they deserved more penalties, but they've also been trained to believe that that doesn't matter because the refs will even things up over the course of a game and that did not happen last night.

It should never happen by the way but I think if the reps had to tried to
o even the game up last night, it would have looked too obvious and after the guy that got fired for saying things they would have had more trouble.

Will be interesting as the NHL turns right into gambling with the Pointsbet or whoever it was they signed with - if refs are told to stop this shit.

The even-up mentality the NHL created has led to these fan reactions.
Habsfan knows their team was dirtier, knows they deserved more penalties, but they've also been trained to believe that that doesn't matter because the refs will even things up over the course of a game and that did not happen last night.

It should never happen by the way but I think if the reps had to tried to
o even the game up last night, it would have looked too obvious and after the guy that got fired for saying things they would have had more trouble.
This is a great point. We did not see the even up thing last night (We should never), but the stats alone makes Hab fans think they were robbed. They also gave the Leafs a PP with that really dumb goal review decision. Many are omitting that when posting PP stats

I would be thrilled if they didn’t do the even up thing but count me as skeptical that we won’t see it either even or very much in the Habs favour in the next game.

Holy F I had fun last night. I think I enjoyed the loss more than the win. Apologies as I’m reading this. Bad dad. Bad.

The Matty laughing one was funny, even though I didn’t like Matty laughing in that situation. Since when does Matty even laugh??

He normally just destroys Matthews' back instead of Engvall's noggin.

But yeah, you could probably call penalties on Weber all game long.

Back