• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #5 May 27 7pm - Fin

Would be classic if the Habs let Danault walk. That guy (and his line) is really good.
They will. The fans now hate him because they don't understand the type of player he really is, he's not a top line center. He's barely a second line center but he is great defensively. I love it when the talking heads say Matthews isn't scoring when a big part of the reason is Danault.

Yes, I think they'll let him go and smh.

They will. The fans now hate him because they don't understand the type of player he really is, he's not a top line center. He's barely a second line center but he is great defensively. I love it when the talking heads say Matthews isn't scoring when a big party of the reason is Danault.

Yes, I think they'll let him go and smh.
and replace him with someone worse and more expensive

Seems like the type of #3 Dubas would sign. That would be salt in the wound.
unless he's willing to accept Kerf $$ I don't think we can afford him.

but who knows, his lack of offence may depreciate his overall value. having him shut down Suzuki or whoever 6-7 times/season would be delicious salt.

from TorStar so take it with a grain of salt

>>Is Auston Matthews injured? No one has said boo about it, but he hasn’t been getting off his one-timer, and he hasn’t even been trying, and Mitch Marner is not even looking for him on that front. In mid-season when he played through a wrist injury, he switched to the left side of the power play, where he’s more playmaker. That’s where he is now. When he was healthy during the season, he played the right side.
Yeah, I can see that, wouldn't be surprised if he took some whacks this series, and I noticed he's been setting up for deflections more than shots.

Back