• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #6 MAY 29 7:30 - Stop Playing With Your Food

zeke

62bf511ddfc1124a2cfdf74cfd0c81fa.gif

The prices everyone is quoting are scalper prices. The initial tix were sold to season ticket holders at normal playoff prices.

Or maybe they aren’t down to pay huge money to possible get sick while they watch their team possibly get eliminated

Series Summary so far:

Gms 2-4: leafs dominant

Gms 1&5: leafs better, but not by a lot, and particularly bad in the 1st periods. Had to play catch up in both games....and did....but then got burned both times by the one big mistake near/at the end.

He says Foligno is a gametime decision but these lines suggest he's likely a go.

I don't think simmonds deserves being above Engvall but this seems to be an acknowledgement of reality that Spezza should not play C.

Of course one way to get Engvall back up on that 3rd line would be to put Nash at 4C and drop one of Thornton or simmonds (or galchenyuk) from the lineup, but we'll see if Keefe is ever ready to do that.

He says Foligno is a gametime decision but these lines suggest he's likely a go.

I don't think simmonds deserves being above Engvall but this seems to be an acknowledgement of reality that Spezza should not play C.

Of course one way to get Engvall back up on that 3rd line would be to put Nash at 4C and drop one of Thornton or simmonds (or galchenyuk) from the lineup, but we'll see if Keefe is ever ready to do that.

What I'd like to see Keefe do is double-shift Nylander onto the left side of Engvall & Spezza a bunch of times tonight. Nylander's only played 17:01 & 14:34 in the last two games, and that's not nearly enough with how well he's playing.

That'd get him more ice-time, limit Thornton's time out there, and it'd suddenly turn that 4th line into a decently potent offensive threat whenever Willy gets a shift with those guys.

Top line needs some luck to fall their way and maybe its a matter of creating their own but Ill be disappointed if they dont show up with a big effort tonight

Back