• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rem Pitlick - how was he ever waived?

I'm not sure a player like Pitlick would ever get these opportunities on good teams.

I'm always a little skeptical of players who put up numbers when they're on one of the worst teams in the league, but weren't really able to make a name for themselves on good teams. Nashville didn't want him, then Minny didn't want him.

He's putting up numbers and good for him. He's doing better than Clague, who isn't an everyday NHLer. Picking up players like that on waiver is always a shot in the dark, and in Pitlick's situation, it looks like we hit.

When he was waived, he had 11pts in 20 games, so it was a nice little pick up and not sure why MINN waived him. I am not saying he's a 1st line player, but he's doing his job so far.

I actually thought of that question too. He was doing well on a GOOD team. Doesn't make much sense that he was waived.

I read it, understood it, and still think it was dumb just to waive him . . . essentially because he’s not Matt Boldy. Well no shit, Sherlock.

As a bottom 6 on the cheap he can play on any team

Doesnt shy away from contact either

Another solid game. He also plays center, a position we always need help in.

Wondering fi he can be turned into a Danault type. He seems to have all teh attributes of that kind of player.

Another solid game. He also plays center, a position we always need help in.

Wondering fi he can be turned into a Danault type. He seems to have all teh attributes of that kind of player.

He wont as good defensively but I think he can put up 40 points a year

Back