• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

I never asked if there was a chance. I think we all know that Sid isn't getting traded

giphy.gif

Reactions: GEE
If Mattias Ekholm truly is available, I'd go hard after him. He's not a real first pairing d-man, but he'd be better suited for it than Chiarot.

2021 1st + One of our good prospects + Byron (Byron's there to even out the salaries).

Ekholm - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Edmundson - Romanov

If Mattias Ekholm truly is available, I'd go hard after him. He's not a real first pairing d-man, but he'd be better suited for it than Chiarot.

2021 1st + One of our good prospects + Byron (Byron's there to even out the salaries).

Ekholm - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Edmundson - Romanov

You will hurt Mete`s feelings with that trade

Ekholm - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Edmundson - Romanov

Could be only a 1.5 year rental as he gets to UFA but he is a hell of a D

Ekholm - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Edmundson - Romanov
If they want a D back too, give them Mete or Kulak in addition.

I’m not so sure Eichel isn’t part of the problem in Buffalo. I don’t think I give this much up.

Regime is atrocious led by Pegula

He should of spent more on the right managerial team rather approve the dumb deals to Okposo and Skinner

Abysmal draft record for a decade , bad contracts , no identity

They’ve fixed the Bills. I have to think that they’re allowing the staff to do the same to the Sabres.

Purely speculative and no real rumors yet but with Burke saying he’d like to change things up in Pittsburgh I’m wondering if the Habs would be interested in a 33 year old Crosby with four years at $8.7m left on his deal after this season.

Wondering just how much they’d have to give up.
Yes. For kottenkandy and a second.

The all-important second is definitely the thing that will get Burke

They’ve fixed the Bills. I have to think that they’re allowing the staff to do the same to the Sabres.

Yes , after they dumped Whaley and his incompetent staff

But the NFL is much easier to build a roster with drafts that produce immediate starters and true free agency where you can fix major needs. The cap is very manageable without full guarantees as well.

If you stink for a decade + in the NFL its all on a brutal regime and poor coaching

You don't try to fix the Sabres with a rookie GM and flipping your management team every 2-3 years

Pegula should of hired the best scouts and overpaid the right GM from day 1

Back