• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Not really.
Perhaps his attitude towards improvement was one of the main reasons they went with Allen?

As I said, they get the credit for selecting him, especially above where he was slated to go.

Of course Allen has to do the work, the Bills could have gone with Rosen (who the pundits had at that slot).

A QB that took the initiative to “fix” himself last off-season. I think he deserves as much credit as do the Bills for where he is today.

Allen worked his ass off to improve , but a big help was the nurturing from the current regime and to get him better receivers

If Allen was drafted by the previous regime he would be worse than Darnold right now .

I wonder if there is a deal to be made surrounding Danault and Tatar for Fishery and Ekholm. With a bunch of sweeteners obviously.

I think the Habs would have to make two moves, to accomplish these trades. First find contenders with cap space and resources who will take a couple of the bigger / expiring contracts. Then add youngish players from teams who are not contenders and need to shed salary. I think the Habs needs are a mobile defenseman, and a established centre with more offensive upside to replace Danault.

I don't think the Habs should be looking for any players that they need to protect in an expansion draft.

My target for centre is Buffalo. Staal is on an expiring contract. I would offer Byron and Mete to get that done.

They get leadership, speed and PK guy + the contract balances it out

Mete can replace (At least temporarily) The loss of Mccabe.

We get an experienced big bodied centre who can help short term until a better option can be found internally or post season.

Then IF YOU WANT you look for the PMD

Virtanen's a guy I would be really interested in getting.

He has all the tools and when he's on, he's a real good player. But Christ is he inconsistent.

I wonder what he would look like if he got to play behind & learn from Josh Anderson...

Virtanen's a guy I would be really interested in getting.

He has all the tools and when he's on, he's a real good player. But Christ is he inconsistent.

I wonder what he would look like if he got to play behind & learn from Josh Anderson...
If he’s a RW, no need for him. Cole Caufield is likely just weeks away.

Am I alone here in thinking that Taylor Hall will be a Hab relatively soon? I think MB has one last “save my my own ass” move that he will make. Hopefully he won’t give up a return that we’ll be regretting for a long time.

Back