• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

There's no real way to get Eichel without giving up at least one sizeable contract, yet all our sizeable contracts are assets that Buffalo has zero need for.

Nice to talk about, 0% chance of it happening.

I think Eichel's going to land in New Yawk and that Lafrenière will be one of the pieces going back.

There's no real way to get Eichel without giving up at least one sizeable contract, yet all our sizeable contracts are assets that Buffalo has zero need for.

Nice to talk about, 0% chance of it happening.

I think Eichel's going to land in New Yawk and that Lafrenière will be one of the pieces going back.

I have the Kings as his landing spot , don't think they want him anywhere but of out of the conference

Drouin - Suzuki - Andy
Forsberg - KK - Gallagher
Lekhonen - Danault - Toffoli
Byron - Glendenning - Armia / Perry

Ekholm - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Romanov - Edmundson (yes Eddy plays right side)

Last edited:
I think the move to make is to acquire a centre who is a consistent points maker and move Danault to the fourth line. Team needs to establish a "pest" line (if they make the playoffs). That would be Danault, Lehkonen and Byron.

I think the move to make is to acquire a centre who is a consistent points maker and move Danault to the fourth line. Team needs to establish a "pest" line (if they make the playoffs). That would be Danault, Lehkonen and Byron.
Lehkonen might be on his last legs here.

Any chance NJD would deal Andreas Johnsson for Byron + pick? Both make identical $3.4M AAV w 2-more seasons left & sitting at 6-points each

Any chance NJD would deal Andreas Johnsson for Byron + pick? Both make identical $3.4M AAV w 2-more seasons left & sitting at 6-points each

AJ , don't need another softie on our top 9

Byron at least can kill penalties and competes

Byron is the trade piece to make the cap work in a bigger deal

Back