• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

UWHabs

I wonder if they opted to do deals like try to get picks for taking Tarasenko, rather than simply take him for free. So like random drafted player for Tarasenko and a 2nd.

habs25th

Very bizarre picks. D is good, but they’ll have a tough time scoring.

Roster is much worse than Vegas had. And Vegas had a much better coach
People forget (or choose to ignore) that they have 30 millions in cap space right now. There's a lot of building left to be done. And yes, their D is already excellent.

I think they make the playoffs.

WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou

Barring a lot of wheeling and dealing, this roster looks more like a long forgotten plate of leftover calamari at the back of the fridge than a mythical man eating octopus. The second coming of the Vegas Knights they ain't. More like the second coming of the 76 Seahawks or the 77 Mariners.

GEEMAN

Barring a lot of wheeling and dealing, this roster looks more like a long forgotten plate of leftover calamari at the back of the fridge than a mythical man eating octopus. The second coming of the Vegas Knights they ain't. More like the second coming of the 76 Seahawks or the 77 Mariners.

Division stinks , playoffs are doable with few roster tweaks

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
People forget (or choose to ignore) that they have 30 millions in cap space right now. There's a lot of building left to be done. And yes, their D is already excellent.

I think they make the playoffs.
Yup. This is nowhere near the opening night lineup for them. Signings and trades coming.