• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

I wonder if they opted to do deals like try to get picks for taking Tarasenko, rather than simply take him for free. So like random drafted player for Tarasenko and a 2nd.

Very bizarre picks. D is good, but they’ll have a tough time scoring.

Roster is much worse than Vegas had. And Vegas had a much better coach
People forget (or choose to ignore) that they have 30 millions in cap space right now. There's a lot of building left to be done. And yes, their D is already excellent.

I think they make the playoffs.

Barring a lot of wheeling and dealing, this roster looks more like a long forgotten plate of leftover calamari at the back of the fridge than a mythical man eating octopus. The second coming of the Vegas Knights they ain't. More like the second coming of the 76 Seahawks or the 77 Mariners.

Barring a lot of wheeling and dealing, this roster looks more like a long forgotten plate of leftover calamari at the back of the fridge than a mythical man eating octopus. The second coming of the Vegas Knights they ain't. More like the second coming of the 76 Seahawks or the 77 Mariners.

Division stinks , playoffs are doable with few roster tweaks

People forget (or choose to ignore) that they have 30 millions in cap space right now. There's a lot of building left to be done. And yes, their D is already excellent.

I think they make the playoffs.
Yup. This is nowhere near the opening night lineup for them. Signings and trades coming.

Back