• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Since he seems legit . . . Bergy extended 3 years?

WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou

I knew that playoff run would do us more harm than good in the end and once again I was not wrong. If we had snuck away with the Cup it would have all been worth it but anything short of that and all it does is set us back. If not for that fluke run, we wouldn't need to wonder about whether or not Bergevin was going to sign an extension because he'd have likely either been fired or have resigned by now.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Oh fuck that. Almost everyone here, you especially, wanted Bergevin gone. You are likely to get that and the fun of a cup run. This is win-win for the Bergy haters.

WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou

Oh fuck that. Almost everyone here, you especially, wanted Bergevin gone. You are likely to get that and the fun of a cup run. This is win-win for the Bergy haters.
If we're getting rid of him it isn't because Molson has finally seen the light but only because Bergevin himself has decided to bail. So organizationally, the Habs will have learned nothing and the next GM will be another mental midget like Bergevin.

GEEMAN

I knew that playoff run would do us more harm than good in the end and once again I was not wrong. If we had snuck away with the Cup it would have all been worth it but anything short of that and all it does is set us back. If not for that fluke run, we wouldn't need to wonder about whether or not Bergevin was going to sign an extension because he'd have likely either been fired or have resigned by now.

Nero would of been fired 2 years ago when team was 24th heading down the stretch

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
If we're getting rid of him it isn't because Molson has finally seen the light but only because Bergevin himself has decided to bail. So organizationally, the Habs will have learned nothing and the next GM will be another mental midget like Bergevin.
Your losing when winning attitude is quite strange to me.

Krustchev

Apart from the obvious answer - that Geoff Molson is a moron - how is possible that MB is still the GM given his obvious lame duck status?

GGpX

I also think he's done. There just isn't anyone available to replace him right now.

Come April & May? Tons of available candidates.

Krustchev

I also think he's done. There just isn't anyone available to replace him right now.

Come April & May? Tons of available candidates.
There isn't a single French candidate who is currently unavailable.

Last edited: