• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Site update

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
The site will experience intermittent issues over the next 48 hours starting around midnight tonight. This is to update software, patch glitches and database maintenance. The host will be trying to fix all the glitches that have been reported over the past 2 months.

Just an FYI.

Thanks for the heads up. For everyone on the board, there is also a twitter account if you‘re having access issues, it’s @forumicetweets

The site will experience intermittent issues over the next 48 hours starting around midnight tonight. This is to update software, patch glitches and database maintenance. The host will be trying to fix all the glitches that have been reported over the past 2 months.

Just an FYI.
Thanks, Habsy. I don't think it is said often enough how much the work of you and others who keep this board operating is appreciated!

Just an FYI.
you're an intermittent issue

It's looking like the migration fixed some issues but time will tell. Smiles working again too.

Back