• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Super Bowl XLVIII

Hoss

super-bowl-3.jpg

images

Just starting this thread to keep game comments here, and comments on commercials.

Speaking of commercials, I just got PIA VPN so I was going to stream it to my tv. Fox.com says they stream it, so because I am in "New York" will I be able to stream it no problem from Fox.com?

Would love some advice on a good stream.

Rooting hard for Denver, but the smart money was on Seattle for wagers......got the under for each individual Denver WR and RB in receiving yards, under on Manning for yards, and Seattle on the moneyline.

Hopefully I end the day down some money.

Seattle needs to start converting some of this field position into TD's. That offence isn't going to get shut out.

Nah, this is a dream scenario as is for the Seahawks...all metrics/simulations had them as likely victors today as it was. Now they've been spotted 8 points, only had to have their league best defense on the field for 6 first quarter snaps, and have worn down the Denver D a ton in a short period of time, and now they get the ball again in great field position.

If they play their game and don't shoot themselves in the foot with turnovers of their own, it's gonna be tough for them to lose this game....statistically, Seattle is a virtual lock to win atm.

Manning will have his moments, but he simply won't be able to go gang busters on a D this good that is so well rested....particularly when they're gonna have to shelf the run game here before long, (making Seattle pass defence job, all that much easier)

Last edited:
I am using my vpn to stream it from fox.com. So far the commercials have been whack. Am I missing something?

And I know manning will pick it up and figure out the D a bit... but it is nice to see him throw a pick. They seem to have him a little rattled

Receiver totally bailed on the team there.....it's his job to become a defender and make sure that ball gets batted down.

Back