• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2019-2020 MotherFucking Season Thread

It's all about the gram though. Socks with sandals is cool and proves you have style.

And I didn't notice it until you guys mentioned it.. I couldn't take my eyes off the rest of his hawt bawd.

Definite clean up in aisle three.

giphy.gif

Leafs sign top Euro UFA D Mikko Lehtonen. His stats look legitimately amazing so maybe this is a good thing. We'll find out in 2023.

Dubas is fantastic, Leafs yesterday were literally not even mentioned as having a shot. Montreal was supposedly about to sign him last night.

Habs are our bitch

So we have rielly, muzzin, sandin, holl, lehtonen all under contract for next year with dermott RFA and lilly in the minors.

obviously a move coming on the left side then. he wouldn't sign to play in the AHL.

Now, to go along with Rielly, Muzzin, Sandin & Dermott on the left side, we’ve also got this guy. And yeah, I don’t see a 26 year-old who was supposedly on of the top defenseman in Europe signing on to play in the AHL.

The writing already kind of seemed to be on the wall for Dermott once we extended Muzzin. So, unless one or more of Lehtonen, Sandin or Dermott’s making a move over to playing the right side, Dermott might be gone.

Muzzin- Reilly
Sandin - Dermott
Lehtonen - Liljegren

Iwonder If we won’t be seeing a strict L-R on each pairing.

Remember we don't really know that dubas/keefe care as much about LD/RD as babcock did.

Muzzin - Rielly
Dermott - Holl
Sandin - Lehtonen
Marincin - Liljegren

I worry about moving Dernott. I thought he looked fantastic when Rielly and Muzzin were out.

Yeah he was really coming into his own again.

Yep. Babcock was the most obsessed coach with RH vs. LH.
I'd like to see Dermott moved to the Right side. It's risky moving him given his age and abilities (And he will not be expensive to sign at all).
That Muzin contract screams Seattle to me in terms of moving him-out later.

Back