• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fantastically Beautiful Joyously Superfun 22-23 Season Celebration Thread

hockeylover

Obviously the competition was shit, but still nice mentally to get Murray off to a feel good start.

Weird game but thought a bunch of our depth guys looked really good.

zeke

zeke

So this puts us around $1.4m over the cap with a roster of 12 forwards and 7 dmen.

Trading Holl for picks gets us about $0.6m under the cap with a full but minimum roster.

Trading Kerf could free up more than that.

Preston

AKA: Preston Fauci. Prestauci.
Dubas really putting Sandin and his agent on blast this morning. He is making it VERY clear that they are the ones who caved. The PR campaign is definitely a message to all future players that he does have balls and he can hold strong and firm. Kyle has a history of some not so great negotiations so he needed this win.

zeke

aha I think i figured it out.

if the Leafs trade Holl for picks, then they actually have room for 3 league minimum spots which would give them a 21 man roster instead of 20.

That would mean kids who make over 800k like robertson holmberg steeves etc. are in tougher to make the team.

Malgin would have an easier time making it. ZAR would have to sign for close to league minimum too.