• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fucking Offseason Thread - Why bother waiting?

Oilers are in their own version of JFJ hell right now with Holland. Except JFJ never had talent like McD or Drai as a base to build on

Iirc the value of ltir guys to us was only when we were already using ltir so adding more didn't matter, so we could take it and get a sweetener for doing jt.

Iirc the value of ltir guys to us was only when we were already using ltir so adding more didn't matter, so we could take it and get a sweetener for doing jt.

Yeah... It must come with a sweetener. But I've been reading articles and posts that suggest the injured player himself is the sweetener #confuzione

Yeah, now that we've cleared all the permanent LTIR guys off the books, adding another one would be a negative value to us.

You can't accrue cap space to use at the deadline when you're using LTIR.

Is Hyman fucking nuts? When they replaced his feet with his hands, they must've performed a lobotomy too.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he bombs in Edmonton. Not sure he can keep up with McDavid, and if he's not playing with McDavid, he's gonna be a 20 point guy, and automatically one of the worst contracts in the league.

If that 8th year is something oil change need to get a deal done they may have some leverage. The sales pitch of playing with McDavid and Drai is not what it used to be (if it ever was something)

And it's Holland he is dealing with so thats a bonus. So Ill call it and say their 4th this year

Getting a late rounder for Hyman sounds good to me. Thanks for your services, adios.

I still want Kerfoot gone. And we need a few more bodies.

Xxxx- Matthews - Marner
Xxxx - Tavares- Nylander
Xxxx - Xxxx - Mikheyev
Simmonds - Engval - Spezza

That’s a bunch of pieces needed with not a lot of money. Add in that we need a goalie. Dumpster diving.

The anti-hyman thing is weird.

The regular stats love him, the nerd stats love him, the old timey gudpro eyetests love him.

Back