• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fucking Season Thread - Redemption Tour '22

Kritter

The simple fact i don't have to watch that Danish twat give up softies at the worst possible time, makes this season a success.
It's time for Campbell to give up softies at the worst possible time.
Pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side.

At least when Jack does it, he is going to give us a mild to severe angst ridden expression, whereas the twat would have the facial expression equivalent to watching paint dry.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
I will take Jack excessively blaming himself over Fred excessively blaming everything but himself, all day every day.

Wayward DP

We've been talking about it for years here. The NHL has an American born superstar that they dont promote. Madness.

ESPN will have Auston featured heavily every chance they get
the league is anti-star though.

they would rather glorify some fucking plugger who is missing half his teeth but is realtuff.

hockeylover

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
the league is anti-star though.

they would rather glorify some fucking plugger who is missing half his teeth but is realtuff.

Sure, but ESPN gives zero fucks who the league wants the cameras pointed at and they actually have a clue.

JackBurton

Sure, but ESPN gives zero fucks who the league wants the cameras pointed at and they actually have a clue.
Bettman and the NHl have no clue. The entire Canadian broadcasting crews have no clue as well. ESPN gets it.

I enjoyed very much hearing REALLY boring people on Canadian television last 24 hours having to talk about ESPN's coverage and give good reviews. Darren Dreger spoke about it last night and made a very long and boring point I can't recall about it being good.

People like Dave Poulin, Dreger, Campbell, Hrudey are just so boring and so PC. People don't need or want them discussing in long, boring detail what they've just seen. In 2021 with all the hockey content and stats we look u the entire format is so dated.

zeke

Xgf% thru 2gms

Ritchie 39.0% ---- Tavares 52.4% ---- Marner 53.4%
Bunting 60.1% --- Kerfoot 57.8% ---- Nylander 68.9%
Engvall 42.0% ----- Kampf 54.9% ------ Kase 49.5%
Simmonds 39.9% - Amadio 44.4% --- Spezza 5.6%

Rielly 43.0% ----- Brodie 43.3%
Muzzin 47.7% -- Holl 41.7%
Sandin 75.3% -- Dermott 66.9%

zeke

Nylander --- Matthews --- Kase
Bunting ----- Tavares ---- Marner