• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The MoFo Training Camp Thread

Brooks got absolutely caved in last year in the NHL. He will not be claimed.

and with how young the forward group is at the AHL level, it would be nice to have a steady 2 way centre there.

Brooks is fine as an injury fill in/org depth. I don't think he'll ever be much more than that.

Brooks also makes the least so it maximizes LTIR space. Not sure they should be too worried about losing any of Brooks, Amadio or Semynov on waivers.

The risk of losing brooks was that he was their only centre depth last year. With both engvall and kerfoot starting the year on the wing, and amadio and semyenov in the system, that is no longer the case.

The risk of losing brooks was that he was their only centre depth last year. With both engvall and kerfoot starting the year on the wing, and amadio and semyenov in the system, that is no longer the case.

And brooks is probably the 5th best center out of those 5

Colors seem to indicate....

Ritchie --- Tavares --- Marner
Bunting -- Kerfoot -- Nylander
Engvall --- Kampf --- Kase
Simmonds - Amadio - Spezza

With mikky likely on LTIR that means they can keep all of amadio Semyonov and the 7 dmen on the roster with no cap implications now or later i don't think

Back