• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Motherfucking 2021 Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tale of the Tape - Goals and Expected Goals

(Will be updated when season actually ends)

Screenshot_20210512-003949_Sheets.jpg

The fun thing will be hearing all the people who have laughably overrated winning a first round over a weak opponent due to the Leafs not "winning a round", backpeddle and tell us how meaningless it is.

That’s dumb. Hate them letting Montreal rest their injured guys longer. Gally will be back for game 1 then for the Habs?

Gally's hand looked fine in practice yesterday.

just more days for him to feel better - depth of our team helps with injuries on both sides. Rather just play and let Gally be at maybe 80 percent instead of 90 or whatever

we also have injured players nursing back to health who will benefit from the time off so I'm not too fussed.

plus I almost want lead-foot Weber and old man Carey to have enough time to get healthy and return.

we also have injured players nursing back to health who will benefit from the time off so I'm not too fussed.

plus I almost want lead-foot Weber and old man Carey to have enough time to get healthy and return.

our depth > them…it’s beneficial if injuries on both sides for us to want to play ASAP

plus more time for Fred = bad for potential of our coaches being dumb and starting him

More of a delay is better for us. Let Matty and Marner rest up, Campbell get himself ready, Hyman and Foligno be healed up.

just more days for him to feel better - depth of our team helps with injuries on both sides. Rather just play and let Gally be at maybe 80 percent instead of 90 or whatever

TOR: Hyman, Foligno, Nash, Bogo, Fred
MTL: Gally, Danault, Drouin, Weber, Price

Not sure why listing? I’m aware lol. See comment above about our depth can take injuries better than Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back