• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The MotherFucking Off-Season Thread

Trust me, 99.9% of the population was not nearly as crass as today with the keyboard warriors.

I was actually alive then, and would estimate that the #1 go-to insult or comment in the context of something that didn't make sense was to call the person or the situation "retarded". I mean, all day every day in school, that was the word people most frequently used. Even today, I hear it a fair amount more than I'd expect to.

I was actually alive, and would estimate that the #1 go-to insult or comment in the context of something that didn't make sense was to call the person or the situation "retarded". I mean, all day every day in school, that was the word people most frequently used. Even today, I hear it a fair amount more than I'd expect to.
I'm not saying it wasn't common growing up in a suburb but 30+ years living in downtown Toronto, I've heard it maybe a handful of times. This involves a lot of interaction with people of all sorts.

I'm not saying it wasn't common growing up in a suburb but 30+ years living in downtown Toronto, I've heard it maybe a handful of times. This involves a lot of interaction with people of all sorts.
This is one of the reasons I fell in love with Toronto. I have a brother who suffers (greatly) by what is used by this term. When I take him around the city, he's treated as anyone else. It's incredible.

Because that's exactly what happened. Haha poor fucking baby can't handle a little call out on his hypocrisy (by not just me of course). Same freaking guy that calls zeke antisemitic for basically breathing. Grow a set

Last edited:
Back