• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Apparently 49ers backed up the truck to the GB asking for Rodgers...
Rodgers going to the team that passed on him for Alex Smith many moons ago. Green Bay getting a boat load of picks including the #3 pick, would the Packers use a first on a QB, when they did that last year with Jordan Love? Could be very interesting.

Rodgers going to the team that passed on him for Alex Smith many moons ago. Green Bay getting a boat load of picks including the #3 pick, would the Packers use a first on a QB, when they did that last year with Jordan Love? Could be very interesting.

AR will go home eventually. He's a California dude and he needs to be close to the Jeopardy set.

That was just for charity. He wasn’t that good at it. Anderson Cooper is also nauseating. Clone Alex Trebek already.

A.I. Trebek. I mean, they have thousands of hours of recordings of his voice already - I'm sure they could teach a computer to sound just like him.

Bills draft this monster.

they also drafted another defensive lineman in Carlos “Boogie” Basham in the 2nd round. Fan fav nickname right there.

He’s a bit of a project though.

They need to fix that run game if they want to beat the Chiefs.

15 sacks as a soph. Was trending as a top 10 pick prior to opting out. I like the pick.

they saw what TB did to Mahommes with a really good pass rush. No doubt it was a major focus for the front office to improve the pass rush.

Jets have had a really good draft. Wilson, Vera-Tucker, Moore and now Michael Carter. Big hype for them.

15 sacks as a soph. Was trending as a top 10 pick prior to opting out. I like the pick.

they saw what TB did to Mahommes with a really good pass rush. No doubt it was a major focus for the front office to improve the pass rush.
He’s only an edge rusher though. Little run D to speak of.

Give America a break. That’s old news... goes waaaaaay back to the 1990s. Were you even alive then bruh?

Back