• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

What happened to Gilmore? Injury?
Gl0Kih9.jpg

Patriots beclowned themselves in the first half, but luckily they were playing the Texans.

Jones was OK, but he threw a couple passes that I am sure they will review on video. Coaches will ask “what did you see there?”

Luckily for you there's been a 47-hour lightning delay at halftime. So worst case scenario, you can turn it on and watch the 2nd half which has not started yet.

You could see they remembered the AFC Championship loss. They were swarming on D and Allen was in full beast mode.

Don't be salty. Bills and Chargers may have caught and surpassed KC this year.
No saltiness at all, can't blame a team for their schedule. Merely stating facts. Patriots used to beat the shit out of the AFC East for nearly 20 years. I'd expect the Bills to do the same for a few years until the Patriots finish their rebuilding. The Bills should go 13-4 at minimum and 14-3 is certainly on the table with their schedule.

at Titans
vs Fins
at Jags
at Jets
vs Colts
at Saints
vs Pats
at Bucs
vs Panthers
at Pats
vs Falcons
vs Jets

That stupid loss to the Steelers also motivated them. Players were pissed afterward.

They've finally arrived on both sides of the ball and have legit depth like the Pats used to have. They also figured out how to beat Mahomes. Run the ball and keep him of the field.

Back