• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade: Riley Nash from Columbus for 7th round pick

No idea what an Editor in Leaf podcast is and this may 99% bs but...

dont get why Buffalo doesn’t do more retaining to entice the leafs more - might be able to not have to take a contract back and pay more $$ if they do that

No idea what an Editor in Leaf podcast is and this may 99% bs but...

Nice of Elliott to catch up to where we were on this 3+ weeks ago after he and the entire hockey world insisted that we weren't in on Hall and weren't looking for a goalie.

If the end result of these cap machinations is that Fred can't get into another game until the playoffs, they have to be getting another goalie for sure, no? Fred won't have played for a couple of months at that point, he's a notorious slow starter coming off a lot of time off, and he's been trending downwards for a couple of years.

There's no way they're relying on him or Hutch to start the playoffs second on our depth chart.

Ive been talking to someone who i respect for mostly every other sports take who is convinced Andersen is not only in their plans, but taking the job back from Campbell.

I dont get this.

Why is the media so convinced Fred is coming back and he's still their guy?

Only thing I've got is that they all pushed all in years ago on Fred being the only reason we didn't give up 6 goals a game, our MVP, etc.

The hockey media is usually about 18 months behind reality in their takes, and I think a lot of them are stuck on stubborn when it comes to admitting that Freddy isn't the man in Toronto.

Back