• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade: Riley Nash from Columbus for 7th round pick

Its almost like they think it's criminal to put a healthy guy on LTIR because he's bad, or they think Andersen is not bad.

Mirtle should be getting paid time and a half for all the extra work he's putting in the comments on twitter to try to convince people that this is nothing because Fred is coming back. He wobbles when pushed on it "it's unknown/tbd, etc" but when he's not being pushed directly on that point acts like we're all morons for being exciting by what appears to be an obvious cap space clearing move.

Looking at this strictly as a deal to get Nash for a playoff run is so obtuse.

Especially when you consider that Nash is out 4 to 6 weeks as of 2 fucking days ago, and the last game of the regular season is in 32 days.

He may not even be available until the 2nd round.

So Fred is done.
iu

Mikheyev-Nash-Hyman was the combo I was thinking of. That could be the reliable shut-down third line Keefe’s spent all season trying to create.

But we’d need to acquire another top-6 forward to have the luxury of bumping Hyman off one of the top two lines.

Mikheyev-Nash-Hyman was the combo I was thinking of. That could be the reliable shut-down third line Keefe’s spent all season trying to create.

But we’d need to acquire another top-6 forward to have the luxury of bumping Hyman off one of the top two lines.

Would be pretty surprised if this doesn't happen.

We will draft someone in 2047 in the 13th round from a country that doesnt currently exist and after the league has expanded to 75 teams and they will have a marincin connection.

Back